Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sassy Bag

I recently spent a couple months going to downtown Seattle on the bus and began to notice that everyone (even most of the men) had a bag of some sort. I've always carried rather conservative brief cases - no surprise there. But in looking at the amazing variety of bags, I started designing one in my head and convinced myself I could make one.

So I went to JoAnn's - because I knew they had upholstery fabric on their sale table and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on such an extreme experiment. And when I got home, I discovered I had a Charm Pack that would make a lovely compliment to the fabric I bought.

I took my lead from a couple online patterns I found but most of the results was just me wanting certain things to fit in certain places. I'm pretty pleased with the results. I just might fit in on the bus a little better with this rather unusual bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment