Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stacks of Support

A very long time ago, I bought a pack of fat-quarters and from then on, I've wondered what I was going to do with them. I loved the old-school feel of the prints and the muted colors were just beautiful so I knew I needed to find a pattern that wouldn't distract from the fabric.

I've been on a mission this year to work through all the "above the table" project in my work room. I have a lot of counter space but I love open/naked counters so I wanted to get some of my space back. This older pack had been pushed to the side of my cutting table and had actually started to collect dust.

I didn't really look for a pattern but one time when I was just wandering around looking at quilt-type stuff, I found the Stacks of Support pattern and knew it was the right one for this old-school material. The pattern was very easy and went together in just a few hours.

It's now at the long-arm being quilted. Can't wait to get it back to show off what can happen when I'm on a mission.






No comments:

Post a Comment