Thursday, September 5, 2013

Creative Fun

Yesterday I spent some time in a coffee shop working on a book I've written. I had an opportunity to get the first few pages reviewed by an agent and she gave me some ideas on how to "tighten it up". It was nice to revisit the characters and start to get my head back into the plot. I'm encouraged with what the agent said and the potential for getting this story out there.

I've spent the past couple of days working on the binding for one of the Mother's Love quilts. It's great therapy to just stitch. I love that there is such an immediate result - it's either invisible or I rip it out and do it again - no waiting to see if the decisions I've made are any good.

I hope to get one of the other Mother's Love quilts back from the Long-Arm early next week so need to get this one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment