Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hot Ziggity

I have the most amazing quilting space - from my sewing machine I get to look out over the bay, I have an 8 foot cutting table with a window to the forest and there's lots of floor space to lay things out.

And then there's the stair railing. Odd tool for a quilter? Well, this is where I stage the quilts that are waiting for the binding to be stitched down. Look at it - it's empty :) It's the first time in months there hasn't been a quilt waiting for hand work. Of course, this afternoon I got a call from the long-arm quilter that my next quilt is ready to pick up so we won't see the stair rail for long. But isn't is nice to not have anything to stitch - leaves a delightful void.
 
I finished the last quilt this afternoon - Hot Ziggity. Just in time for the photo shoot that is planned for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment